crochet pattern little bear Anouk
This is a pattern, not the finished product!
about 19cm in size
- Crochet hook size 2,25 mm
- Main color: appr. 50g Schachenmayr Catania for example “Fox” No. 426 (125ms/50g) Second color: Any leftover yarn, for example “Sand” No. 404 (for the muzzle, belly and the ears)
- Safety eyes with a ∅ of 9 mm
- Embroidery floss or any scrap of cotton yarn in the colors white and black for the embroidery on the nose and eyes
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Yarn needle (I like the long doll needles)
If you use other types of yarns, choose your crochet hook size accordingly. Depending on the final size of your bear, the size of your safety eyes may also vary.
The pattern “Anouk” was designed by “Ela's Häklerei” and is for private use only. The pattern may not be sold, distributed, reproduced, published (including the publication on the internet), translated into other languages, exchanged or altered and re-sold as your own pattern. These conditions also apply for all pictures included in this pattern, as well as for extracts from the pattern itself. Finished amigurumis made from this pattern may be sold after consultation with me and under the following conditions: A limited quantity is personally handmade by the buyer of this pattern and credit is given to the designer “Ela's Häklerei”. Credit may also be given in your item description and a corresponding note must be added to the sold item itself.